IETF Process Evolution: PESCI team members

I've picked the following PESCI team members from the
various volunteers and nominees:

Harald Alvestrand
Scott Brim
Elwyn Davies
Adrian Farrel
Michael Richardson

Thanks to everybody who was willing to serve at short notice.

As a reminder, PESCI's immediate tasks are:

  - review recent discussions on IETF process changes
  - identify a concise set of goals and principles for process change
  - publish these for comment and seek IETF debate and rough consensus

and the cutoff date for our first draft is October 17.

You can write privately to the team at pesci@ietf.org

If you've lost track of the background to PESCI, see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg01567.html