Appointment of initial IESG recording secretaries

Following a call for volunteers, the IESG has chosen
Marshall Eubanks and Nick Staff as joint recording
secretaries for the planned six month experiment in
publishing narrative minutes of IESG meetings.
We'd like to thank them, and the other volunteers,
for being willing to serve.

We expect to post the narrative minutes with a link
from http://www.ietf.org/iesg.html, like the
official minutes.

Please see this URL for background information:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg36668.html