IETF 63 On-line Survey: Deadline Friday

Note that Javascript is needed for all questions to be visible.

Note that the question
  Would you prefer longer meetings or shorter meetings?
refers to the total length of the IETF meeting, currently
Monday 9:00 a.m. through Friday 11:30 a.m.

----

To assist the planning of future meetings, we ask you kindly to spend a
minute or two responding to the on-line survey at
    http://geneva.isoc.org/surveys/index.php?sid=4
Even if you did not attend IETF 63 in Paris, we would value your responses.
All responses will be treated anonymously, and a summary will be available
on-line.

Please respond by August 26 at the latest.

Thanks

    Brian Carpenter, IETF Chair
    Ray Pelletier, IETF Administrative Director