IETF 63 On-line Survey

To assist the planning of future meetings, we ask you kindly to spend a
minute or two responding to the on-line survey at
    http://geneva.isoc.org/surveys/index.php?sid=4
Even if you did not attend IETF 63 in Paris, we would value your responses.
All responses will be treated anonymously, and a summary will be available
on-line.

Please respond by August 26 at the latest.

Thanks

    Brian Carpenter, IETF Chair
    Ray Pelletier, IETF Administrative Director