Soliciting topics for plenaries

The IAB & IESG are discussing ways to try to make the
open sessions at the Wednesday and Thursday plenaries as
constructive as possible. This time, we've chosen to call
these "town hall meetings" to emphasize that they are
community discussions. Also, to allow us to use the time
efficiently, we'd like to build a list of topics in advance.
Please send us a *one line* description of any *topic*
you know you would like to raise, by the end of Tuesday.
N.B. -- this is to create a list of discussion topics,
not to replace open mic time.

Wednesday will concentrate on IETF administrative,
operations and process issues, and Thursday will
concentrate on technical issues, so please indicate
which session your topic is targetted for.

Thanks for your input!

   Brian Carpenter
   Leslie Daigle