Paris session timings (reminder)

Just a reminder (the draft agenda will be coming Real Soon Now).
And if you haven't already booked your travel, please note that
as usual, Friday morning is as much part of the schedule
as Monday through Thursday.

---------------------

At IETF63 we will be using a different session schedule
from normal, to match the times when restaurants in Paris
serve meals. Dinner will be later and there will be no
regular sessions after dinner.

In summary, we will run from 09:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00
to 19:30 or 19:45, Monday through Thursday, with short beverage
breaks. Friday will run from 09:00 to 11:30 as usual, and
the arrangements on Sunday will also be as usual.

Since the hotel rates include breakfast, the IETF will
not be serving continental breakfast.

   Brian Carpenter