IANA "Office Hours" at IETF-61 in Washington, DC.

Greetings!

The IANA will be holding "Office Hours" at the IETF-61
in Washington, DC.  Our experience in San Diego was a
success and many people requested we hold office hours
again.  This will continue to give everyone an opportunity
to discuss IANA Considerations in your documents, as well
as ask any questions that you may have.

The IANA will have a table near the IETF registration
area, staffed during the following hours:

Monday - Wednesday, 0900 - 1600

Please stop by and say hello.

Thank you and see you in DC!

IANA (Michelle Cotton and Doug Barton)