Protocol Action: 'IETF Rights in Contributions' to BCP

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'IETF Rights in Contributions '
   <draft-ietf-ipr-subm-rights-fix-00.txt> as a BCP

As part of issuing this RFC, RFC 3668 will also be reissued with a new
number.

This document is the product of the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Harald Alvestrand.

Technical summary

 This document contains one very minor fix to RFC 3667, changing a few words
of one piece of boilerplate. Given the importance of these documents, the
IESG decided to issue a new RFC for this erratum.

 As part of issuing this RFC, RFC 3668 will also be reissued with a new
number.
Working Group summary

  The working group reached consensus on this change.
Protocol Quality

   The document was reviewed for the IESG by Harald Alvestrand.
RFC EDITOR NOTE:
Please change section 6 bullet b:
FROM:

   b. One of the following two copyright release statements:

      A. "By submitting this Internet-Draft, I accept the provisions of
         Section 3 of RFC XXXX."

      B. "By submitting this Internet-Draft, I accept the provisions of
         Section 4 of RFC XXXX."

   [note to RFC Editor - replace XXXX above with the number of this RFC]
TO:

   b. One of the following three copyright release statements:

      A. "By submitting this Internet-Draft, I accept the provisions of
         Section 3 of RFC XXXX."

      B. "By submitting this Internet-Draft, I accept the provisions of
         Section 4 of RFC XXXX."

      C. The Copyright Notice specified in Section 5.4 and the
         disclaimer specified in section 5.5

   [note to RFC Editor - replace XXXX above with the number of this RFC]