Listing of Authors in I-D Action Announcements

To ensure consistency in the listing of authors in I-D Action announcements,
the announcements that are sent to the I-D Announce mailing list when a new or
revised Internet-Draft is posted to the on-line Internet-Drafts directory,
the Secretariat has recently adopted the following practice:

One author: First initial and last name of author
Two authors: First initial and last name of author #1 and of author #2
Three or more authors: First initial and last name of author #1, et al

For Internet-Drafts with more than two authors, please refer to the document itself
for a complete listing.

The IETF Secretariat.