Cancelled: Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-unicode11-05.txt> (IDNA2008 and Unicode 11.0.0) to Informational RFC

The Last Call on draft-faltstrom-unicode11-05 has been cancelled, and
the document's state has been changed back to "AD Evaluation."

For more information about IESG states for Internet-Drafts, please see
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/help/state/draft-iesg/>