RFC-Editor On The Way Up

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 8:47 AM Glen <glen@amsl.com> wrote:
> We are aware that the RFC Editor website is down.
> It appears to be a domain registration issue.  We are working on it.
> Please do not file tickets about the outage:  We are aware of it.

The problem indeed turned out to be an issue with the domain registrar
account.  We have resolved that issue.  Domain service has been
restored.  However, because the registry had suspended the domains by
changing the nameservers for the domains, it may take a number of
hours for the restoration to work its way through DNS caches
worldwide.  So, please be patient, service is restored, but it may
take some time for everyone to see it.

Thank you,
Glen
--