IAB Seeks Volunteers for Plenary Planning Program

The IAB Plenary Planning Program is expanding our membership
and is soliciting volunteers.  Our goal with this expansion
is to be able to share the workload more broadly and to
widen the areas of interest among our members.  If you are
interested in joining, please send email to execd@iab.org,
by Friday, November 16, 2018.

We work by having monthly teleconferences, with
additional communication via email.  Ideas for potential
tech plenaries may come from anywhere, but the plenary
program members will help to filter these, identify themes,
and help guide and curate content.

The plenary planning program description is here:
https://www.iab.org/activities/programs/plenary-planning-program/,
and general information on IAB programs is here:
https://www.iab.org/activities/programs/.  Please feel free
to reach out for more information.