WG Action: Conclusion of Source Address Validation Improvements (savi)

The Source Address Validation Improvements (savi) WG in the Internet
Area WG has successfully delivered all the listed deliverables in
its charter. There were a few proposed new work items (WiFi related),
and I have decided to evaluate them on a case by case basis and
progress them as AD sponsored if needed. Now would be a great time to
declare victory and close down the working group. I would like to
express my sincere appreciation to Jean-Michel for his great job
chairing the working group to completion. I would also like to thank
all the active authors, past chairs, editors, contributors and
reviewers who made all this work possible. I would like to shut down
the WG mailing list once the WG closes as I did not see any open
discussion items there.

- Suresh Krishnan, Internet Area Director