Huawei and Cisco to Co-Host IETF 103 in Bangkok

The IETF Administration LLC is pleased to announce that Huawei and Cisco will co-host IETF 103 in Bangkok.

Huawei and Cisco are each long-time supporters of the IETF through their participation and sponsorships.
We thank both companies for their continued support!

As previously announced, we also thank our local host, THNIC Foundation for their support of IETF 103.

Many sponsorship opportunities are still available:
https://www.ietf.org/about/support/meeting-sponsorship/

If interested, please contact Ken Boyden, kboyden@ietf.org.

Portia Wenze-Danley
Interim Executive Director

2019 Meeting Venues

IETF 104	Prague          Hilton Prague			        March 23 - 29
IETF 105	Montreal	Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Montreal	July 20 - 26
IETF 106	TBD					                November 16 - 22