Extension of registration timeout period

We have received a number of comments on our implementation of the new registration payment policy. In order to better accommodate the needs of our attendees, we have made adjustments to the registration system.  While most attendees should be able to pay at the same time that they complete the registration form, we recognize that some organizations' processes do not allow that.

Because of this, we have adjusted the registration time-out period. Moving forward, your registration will timeout when the new payment tier goes into effect, e.g., if you initiate your registration during the Early Bird period but do not make payment before the Early Bird deadline of 23:59 UTC on 2018-09-17, your registration information will be deleted and you will need to initiate the process again.

Please remember that you will not be registered for the meeting until payment has been received. If you cannot recall whether you completed your meeting registration, you can view the public list of registered attendees (https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf103/attendance.py) and see if you are listed.

- IETF Secretariat