IETF 102- Le Centre Sheraton Complimentary Wifi

IETF 102
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
July 14-20, 2018
Host: Juniper

IETF 102 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/102/
Register online at: http://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

Hello IETFers,

We understand that there is a discrepancy on the Le Centre Sheraton reservation link and confirmation email stating that wifi is available for a fee. Please note, there is no extra fee for wifi when using the IETF reservation link (https://tinyurl.com/Sheraton-IETF102). We are currently addressing this issue with the Le Centre Sheraton Hotel. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact agenda@ietf.org.