IETF Website Restored

Service for the IETF website has been restored.

The cause of the outage was an update from the website software
vendor, Torchbox, which caused damage to both the file structure and
database content.  Both had to be restored from backup to bring the
website back online.   We do not have specific information as to why
this update broke things, and limited log files were inconclusive;
however, we will refer this back to Torchbox for followup.

Thank you for your patience.

Glen
--
Glen Barney