Education and mentoring leadership update

We wanted to provide an update to the community about some changes in the leadership of IETF education and mentoring activities.

Wes Hardaker and Niels ten Oever are now co-leading the IETF Mentoring program. The program will be run roughly the same as previously for IETF 101. After that, they will look to get some feedback on how the program is working and what incremental (or wholesale if needed) improvements can be made.

Many thanks to Nalini Elkins for her leadership of the program to date.

Additionally, Niels ten Oever and Kathleen Moriarty have been appointed as editors of the Tao of the IETF. They will be working to update the Tao while also ensuring that it stays in sync with the rest of the material we provide for IETF newcomers.

Many thanks to Wes, Niels, and Kathleen for taking on these volunteer roles!

Alissa Cooper
IETF Chair

Karen O’Donoghue
Education, Mentoring, and Outreach (EMO) Directorate Co-Chair