IAOC -- looking for committee volunteers (2018)

The IAOC has a handful of committees to support its work [1]. The role of an IAOC Committee is to develop materials and make recommendations for IAOC decisions. Chair and membership in committees is constituted annually; we will be undertaking that at the London IETF meeting and/or the IAOC retreat scheduled for late April this year.

At this time, the IAOC is again interested in broadening non-IAOC member participation in its committees, if there are one or 2 interested and suitable community members for each committee. Note that all committees deal in business sensitive materials, and may require signing a non-disclosure agreement.

Please see the charters of the individual committees for further detail [1]. Committees for which we are considering additional people are:

     . Finance Committee
     . Legal Committee
     . Venue Review Committee (NEW)
     . Technology Management Committee
     . RFP Committee
     . Sponsorship Committee

We ask those interested to volunteer by sending a message stating their committee of interest and relevant experience for that committee to iaoc@ietf.org, by March 19, 2018. The IAOC will review candidates with the aim of appointing any new members by late April.

Thanks,

Leslie, for the IAOC.

[1] https://iaoc.ietf.org/committees.html