Grammatical corrections to the headers and boilerplate text

The IAB recently accepted an erratum <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5248> that pointed out a grammatical error in the boilerplate text templates in RFC 7841.  While reviewing the erratum, we noticed a similar error in the text for non-standards-track IETF-stream RFCs and verified that the IESG was ok correcting that error as well.

The header and boilerplate text is now maintained on a web page, <https://www.iab.org/documents/headers-boilerplate>, and we have updated that page and requested update of the relevant tools maintained by the IETF.   If you have your own tools for the generation of this text, please update them to reflect the update text.

Robert Sparks
for the IAB