I-D Action: draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-00.txt

        Title           : Carry congestion status in BGP extended community
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   A new extended community is introduced in this document to carry the
   link congestion status, especially for the exit link of one AS.  We
   call this extended community congestion status community, which can
   be used by the BGP routers to steer the Internet-access traffic among
   the exit links by deploying policy routing.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/