Reminder: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointment to the ISOC Board of Trustees

(Apologies: A previous version of this email was sent with the wrong subject line.)

Reminder: The IAB is seeking feedback on the candidates for the ISOC
Board of Trustees. Please send comments to execd@iab.org by Friday,
March 18, 2016.