Mailman failure

Dear IETF Community -

As you know, we recently completed an upgrade to a new OS, and we have
been in the process of updating software and dealing with
configuration changes since then.

Today, we had a short failure with Mailman.  A number of emails sent
to IETF lists between the hours of 11:30 and 13:00 Pacific time,
(1930-2100 GMT) did not get processed properly by Mailman.

If you sent a message to a list, and did not see it delivered, we ask
that you please resend that message at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director