Changes in using the global whitelist on IETF lists

For the last few months, several working group lists have been utilizing a global-whitelist containing the full set of addresses that are subscribed to or have been whitelisted for any mailman list at ietf.org. This is working well, and we will be configuring all new mailing lists to use this global-whitelist by default. We also plan to adjust the configuration of existing lists to use the global-whitelist later this month.

If you are an administrator of a mailman list at ietf.org and you do not wish your list's configuration to be altered to use the global-whitelist, please send a note to ietf-action@ietf.org before February 19, 2015 asking that your list configuration remain unchanged.

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair