56th IETF Meeting - Triggers for Transport BOF (trigtran)

Triggers for Transport BOF (trigtran)

Thursday, March 20 at 0900-1130
================================

CHAIRS: Carl Williams <carlw@mcsr-labs.org>
        Spencer Dawkins <spencer_dawkins@yahoo.com>

AGENDA:

- Agenda Bashing

- Issues identified in TRIGTRAN Framework draft

- Questions leading to a WG charter
  - is an end-to-end solution sufficient,
    or do we really need help from the network?
  - are explicit messages required?
  - can we agree on the list of canonical triggers?
  - can these triggers be generated by subnetwork technologies?
  - can we agree on a list of reasonable responses?
  - who would use TRIGTRAN notifications? (OMA, SIP, etc.)?
  - who would implement a reasonable TRIGTRAN specification?

- Open Mike

- Next Steps

  - documents
  - volunteers