INCH WG Interim Meeting, Feb. 9, 2002

 Incident Handling WG (INCH) Interim Meeting

 The INCH WG will be holding an interim meeting on February 9, 2002.
 This meeting is the weekend prior to the FIRST Technical Colloquium,
 being held in the same city.

         Time: SUNDAY, February 9, 2002 at 0900-???
 Location: Basic Hotel
                     Kungsgatan 27
                     Uppsala, Sweden

 Chair: Roman Danyliw <rdd@cert.org>
 Security Area Advisor: Jeffrey Schiller <jis@mit.edu>

 ---[ AGENDA ]--------------------------------------------------------

 A formal agenda will be sent out in January, but the intent is
 to discuss:

     - The new I-D that is to be created from the two current
         data model requirements drafts,

     - The data model (draft-ietf-inch-iodef-00.txt) I-D, and

     - Early implementation experience.

 ----[ LOCATION ]------------------------------------------------------

       Basic Hotel
       Kungsgatan 27
       Uppsala, Sweden

       Phone: +46-18-480-5000
       WWW: http://www.basichotel.com

       Single Room 990 SEK / approx. 110 USD / night
       Double Room 1200 SEK / approx. 133 USD / night

 The meeting will be held in a conference room at the Basic Hotel.
 Additional logistical information about Uppsala, Sweden can be
 found here:

 http://www.first.org/tc/feb2003/#hotel
 http://www.first.org/tc/feb2003/#transport

 There will be no wired or wireless connectivity provided.