Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga "unknown event"

Greetings.

It seems my assumptions were misplaced. It seems the ACPI event is connected to the accelerometer perhaps, since it fired also when tilting the laptop rather than folding the screen part. That includes tilting sideways. The accelerometer works fine anyway, so i still dont know what those alerts were about.

With respect
h9k