Re: adaptive keyboard off after suspend on linux kernel 4.4 and 4.5, (thinkpad x1 gen2)

Hi,

After I upgraded to kernel 4.5 RC6 I now once again have a functional
adaptive keyboard after suspend. I upgraded from RC1 to RC6 and is
therefore not sure which of the RCs that fixed the issue.

Thanks,
Sindre