Re: Where is the source ?

Hi BL,

Glad to know those patches makes you satisfied. :) Actually I received
some similar email from X1c's users.
That's really good to know our effort helps others and encourage me do
more too. And I do have some patches
on queue need to submit.

Seems Henrique is not online recently. Hope he gets back soon and
review/merge pending patches then they can
benefit more people.

Cheers,
Shuduo