Re: thinkpad_acpi unhandled HKEY events

Hi,

I just found another unhandled event: unhandled HKEY event 0x60c0.
Now this one is caused when the laptop is put in tablet mode (turn
screen around and "close" it) and when the screen is put up again.

For the two 0x60bx events I'm still not sure, I think its also something
with the screen, they appear right after the 0x60c0 event, but also on
their own...
I can pretty reliable trigger those when i just tilt the laptop back a
bit, so the screen is in a different angle. Then usually the 0x60b1
triggers when I stop tilting and the 0x60b0 is triggered tiwce when I
then tilt it back to the way it was.
Anything else I should try?

Ciao,
Samuel Groß