Re: ThinkPad SL510 information and support

Hello!

I'm not responsible for this module development, but I notice in your message a string, saying

> no auto mute when headphones are plugged in

The solution to this problem is in proper configuration of your alsa-driver, and thinkpad_acpi is not responsible for muting the general sound, when you're inserting your headphones. So just google for a right config for your intle snd_hda. Hope this advice will help you.