Re: X100e: fan speed is incorrect

Hi,

I have an x100e and can confirm incorrect fan speed reporting.

Machine starts around 470 rpm (machine cold and fan slow). After some
usage, for exmaple, if cpu usage around %50, machine getting hot and
fan speeds up, but thinkpad driver reports fan speed around 360 rpm. I
am using x100e for seven months and incorrect fan reporting is not new
think:)  Not a real problem for me but if necessary, i can send any
technical info for developers...

Thanks...

Hakan