ACPI events on T20 stop being reported

Hi,

I have here a T20 with a T22 BIOS and a 2.6.32 kernel. After boot,
acpi_listen shows me all the events that are being generated by
the lid switch, hotkeys, batteries, ac, and maybe more. However,
when I disconnect and reconnect ac power a few times in rapid
succession, that leads to all of these events not being reported
anymore. Suspend to RAM and to disk both don't fix it, only a
reboot does.

Now, I don't even have a clue whether this is actually a problem
in or a problem that could be worked around in thinkpad-acpi.
But as it's a thinkpad, I thought I would post here first -
if you think I should go ask somewhere else, please let me know.

Any hints as to how to debug or possibly even fix this would be
appreciated.

Florian