Re: Blueotooth not available anymore

Hi everybody,

Might be a little OT, but maybe someone here has a tip.

My thinkpad X61 had working bluetooth. Then I did something that broke
it. I can't really say what I did, since I don't use bluetooth regularly, but I am still using the same kernel.
There is no /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth anymore. I set the bios to factory-defaults,
but that didn't help either.

> thinkpad_acpi: ibm_init: probing for bluetooth
> thinkpad_acpi: bluetooth_init: initializing bluetooth subdriver
> thinkpad_acpi: drv_acpi_handle_init: trying to locate ACPI handle for hkey
> thinkpad_acpi: drv_acpi_handle_init: Found ACPI handle HKEY for hkey
> thinkpad_acpi: bluetooth_init: bluetooth is supported, status 0x04
> thinkpad_acpi: bluetooth_init: bluetooth hardware not installed

But Bluetooth is built in. I used it before. There is a bluetooth-led !

Has anybody here experienced similar things ?

Regards,
 Christoph