Re: bluetooth button does not work

Your issue is that you don't have anything to handle the acpi event.
I'm not sure what distro you are running. But at least under Ubuntu
there is a deamon that montiors for the acpi events. Once it sees the
event it then launches a script associated with the event. So for the
wireless button FN+F5 the current behavior is to toggle wireless and
bluetooth. Though I did write a script to only have it toggle
bluetooth. The package is called "acpi-support" in debian & Ubuntu.

I'm assuming you are running Suse. Doing a quick google there is a
pacakage called "acpid" that looks to do the same thing. So you will
need to associate a script to manipulate /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth.

 But thinkpad ACPI is doing it's job since you see the event with acpi-listen.