leds during software suspend (uswsusp)

Hello,

When using uswsusp, for some strange reason the blink sleep led turns
off after snapshot (before image write).
I don't know exactly why it happens, but I guess that uswsusp first
suspend all devices, takes the snapshot, then resume the devices.
Maybe during the resume some initialization code turns off all leds?

I am no expert in kernel development, but I tried to add:
led_write("7 blink");

Just before return of tpacpi_resume_handler, I thought it will modify
the behavior, but it does not.

So I guess I need some help in making this work.

Expected behavior is not to change led/speaker settings during suspend cycle.

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.