ibm_acpi forces Screen out of standby after 1m

Hi List,

im using Ubuntu Feisty (Kernel 2.6.20-15) now but IIRC i had the same
problem in gentoo.
Exactly 1m after the Screen of my thinkpad X60T goes into standby it
will come back up again. Ubuntu has this onscreen brightness control
thingie and it will show up as well then.
I first suspected xorg cause i read some bugs about X and acpi, but it
does not matter if i start X with acpi or without.
Unloading ibm_acpi fixed the problem, of course im unable to change
the screen brightness without it.

Are there any know issues about this?

--
Sascha