PCI Hotplug Hardware Support

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a modern server/workstation (prefer tower form
factor) that supports PCI hotplug? I've checked with HP and Dell; both
of them have dropped support for hotplug, although it's supported by
the intel chipsets they use...

My customers use PCI FPGA cards for development. Each time they load a
device model onto their PCI cards, the card appears as whatever type
of device they loaded on the PCI bus for the the OS (linux) to
interact with.  So, I'm not necessarily looking for
electrical/physical support, but software support as devices
appear/disappear from the bus.

Right now, we have to reboot the server each time their cards are
reconfigured, but I'd like to remove that need.

Thanks,
--Dan