Re: synaptics: PS/2 touchpad isn't detected if a keyboard key is held down on boot

I inserted a printk into ps2_handle_response(struct ps2dev *ps2dev,
unsigned char data) in "drivers/input/serio/libps2.c" and other
functions in the file.
It really eats scancodes from the keyboard, as I see (0x23 is the 'H'
press scancode). Seems like the scancodes are mixed with reasonable
values. Is it a bug in the controller? Got all this on Lenovo Ideapad
Y550P notebook with Synaptics PS/2 touchpad.

PS2 init
PS2 begin command
PS2 command
PS2 send byte