Re: Fn Keys wrong function

Hi

I found the way to configure the Fn keys scan codes to the correct key
code. Except for the Fn key that turns wireless on/off.

When I try to apply the mapping, I get this error:

EVIOCGKEYCODE for scan code 0x158: Invalid argument

I did exactly the same with the other scan codes, but only this scan
code gives me this error.

Help please