Inconsistences using GUdev.Client

Hi!

I've been porting a python application which uses gudev to use the new
gobject-introspection based bindings, but I encountered an issue. So,
I pulled udev from master and the issue was still there, so I went to
talk with some pygobject developers, and here's a retail of the
conversation.

16:12 < jhernandez> I'm using GUdev with pygobject
16:12 < jhernandez> and, I have some doubts regarding the way I'm using it
16:13 < jhernandez> with the old python-gudev, I was used to do like
this: client = gudev.Client(subsystems)
16:14 < jhernandez> using the gobject introspected bindings, I'm not
able to get my client object like I was used
16:14 < jhernandez> instead, I need to use the gudev.Client.new method
16:16 < jhernandez> should I report this as a bug? or it is my fault?
16:59 < tomeu> all GObjects should be instantiable with g_object_new
16:59 < tomeu> the problem is people doing things in _new_* that
should be done instead in _init or _construct
16:59 < tomeu> jhernandez: it's a bug that should be reported
17:00 < tomeu> (in GUDev)
17:00 < jhernandez> tomeu: ACK

JFYI, the full conversation log is here [1]

I think the final decision on this is up to udev/gudev developers, and
I'll try (with some help) to provide a patch if it is really needed.

My devel environment consists in:

  - openSUSE 12.1 + Official updates
  - udev pulled from master (182)

Best regards!