RE: persistent minor ids and multipath devices

Hello All,

I looking for way how to configure persistent minor ids for multipath devices. There is way how to set  persistent minor ids for lvols. This very useful when we are tracking performance information for devices. Almost all performance on linux is using devices dm253-id for tracking the information  for the devices. Once the server is rebooted the minor ids for the devices are changed. Is there possible somehow set minor id for the device in device mapper via udev rules?

Thanks for every info

Best regards

Jozef