wpa_supplicant with systemd

I've mostly succeeded in switching my services over to the non-forking setup recommended for use with systemd. There's one exception, and I wonder if anyone has ideas about it, namely the wifi trope of wpa_supplicant followed on success by dhcpcd.

I use a wired network connection when it's available, wifi otherwise, and sometimes need to switch between the two.
This is easily done via something like

systemctl stop <wired>.service
systemctl start <wifi>.service

But at present my <wifi>.service file calls an old-style init.d script:

[Service]
Type=oneshot
RemainAfterExit=yes
ExecStart=/etc/init.d/wifi.wfu start
ExecStop=/etc/init.d/wifi.wfu stop

Works OK, but it would be nice to make it more systemd-friendly.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics