USB reloading

to whom it might concern,

I am running ArchLinux with Gnome Shell for your information, I would like to know if it would be possible to have a command (running in a bash script) to reload a specific USB appliance (in that occasion a Logitech Ultra Vision webcam).

It work well pretty much all the time but as I am not there when certain user run their necessary application requiring the webcam I would like to have an automatic relaunch (the same as a manual unplugging/pluggin of the usb device)

If necessary all of the USB device could be re-loaded but I would prefer for obvious reasons only that specific USB device to be re-loaded.

Looking forward for your advice,

Regards,