udev fixing mount point

Hello

I write to you because I don't find any solution or any manuals.

I would like to fix the mount point of several usb devices. This is a classic
queries, many people around the world using Linux have the same aim.

Presently, I have only udev and udisks on that part of the process. Hal isn't
running anymore, but automounting still works.

I have read many udev rules over the internet, and I have writen at least two
that work...
But after working, unmounting in Kde isn't working anymore, whereas the basic
settings (plugging usb, let kde/udev/system/whatever mount, work on doc, then
unmount with the appropriate button in kde...) work good, but the mount point
is ugly and unremindable.

The only thing I want is replace the mount point (aka '/media/6566-3267') by
the one I want ( '/media/NeoParker' or '/media/htc' for an other one).

So, is there a rule to put like :

ENV{ID_FS_UUID}=="6566-3267", ENV{MOUNTPOINT}="NeoParker"       ?

And it's all, all the rest of the process get its life (creating mount point,
mount, ... , unmount, rmdir of the mountpoint) and I haven't any thing to say
on it.

The fact is that just a simple rule like the one I have just said would be so
easy for every user ... But I don't find any, so, I ask you.

Sorry if I disturb you.

Thank you for your help.
--
StÃphane Guedon