How to use Udev to restrict USB access only to particular set of USB sticks?

Hi Udev team,

The task I have: to restrict linux machine to be able to accept only a
set of particular usb keys (uniquely identified by brand and serial
numbers).

Google gave references that Udev might be helpful.

We tried to play with udev, but failed to achieve the goal.

Any ideas if this is possible, if not - maybe you know what tools to
use (non-commercial, or even commercial).

Thanks!

--
/Vilius