Re: Sysfs properties with libudev (for example capabilities/key)

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 07:04:30AM -0700, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can check the code out more in-depth in the following with the
> produced output. This is the compilation command I used for testing:
> gcc -Wall -o test -ggdb -ludev  main.c.
>
> I just would like to get the real input devices.. so VID/PID: (null)
> (null) and related device node entries are undesired.

But those are "real" input devices, why do you think otherwise?

If you don't want them, then filter them out by ignoring the event
types, but note that they are needed by your system to work properly
(i.e. x.org uses them.)

So your code is working as designed, I just don't think that you
realized there are all of these input devices present :)

thanks,

greg k-h