udev rules for devices that do not have serial

Hi,

I'm searching a way to write a udev rule for a device that do not expose
any unique value.

I need to attach multiple mobile phones and give to them the same device
name as in every phone I have different numbers... So I need to be sure
that when I receive a call or SMS from /dev/myphone1 is connected the
myphone1 and not myphone2 until reboots or attach-reattach.

The real problem is that the devices that I'm using are not exposing any
unique value from the usbinfo like iSerial or other unique serial
numbers...

I'm tring to do this with some Alcatel Ot-800 but is the same with other
phones...

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Matteo