Re[2]: UDEV.

Thanks.
My question (I think) is very easy. But I could not find answer in the Internet, and did not get it on forum.
My aim is to make UDEV create device node automatically on loading module.
I tied rule:
KERNEL=="math", NAME="math"
meaning my device name (register char dev) is "math" and the node name I want is "math".
But nothing happens.
Is there any possibility to make such rule?
Maybe I do not export some required information to SysFS?
If you need module code I can send it to you with Makefile.