Re: Smartphone support

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 18:34, Juanje Ojeda <jojeda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did anyone check this patch? Any questions, advises, anything?

I'll actually remove all these specific hardware lists for ACLs from
udev, we should do only do classes of devices, not individual pieces
of hardware.

There is no way for us to manage this in the long term, and it needs
to be thought through what we want here, but it surely isn't a list of
phones in the udev source tarball installed on all systems. :)

Kay